Our building is a piece of Hackettstown history. It was originally built around 1900 as a carriage house during Hackettstown’s Flourishing horse-drawn carriage industry, then as automobiles overtook carriages for travel and transportation, the building became a Ford dealership repair shop. The building was the perfect space for a brewery, but it took a lot of elbow grease to uncover its old-fashioned charm.
Family and friends worked together to restore the building to its full potential. The goal was to re-purpose as much of the original building as possible, so we made sure to use the existing material, including black-iron piping, red bricks, and wood planks.